Light Aircraft and Balloons

Introtext am Seitenanfang

Flying Gliders, Motor Gliders, Ultralight Aircraft, Balloons, Parachutists and Hang Gliders is funny, and you should be able to enjoy it to its fullest and not need to take care about insurance.

Whether you are a flying club, a private individual or a flight school we are here to take care of your insurance needs.

Section ID Primary / SINGLE OFFER CPT

Aviation law requires that you take out mandatory Legal Liability Insurance which protects you in case of an accident from demands of third parties and passengers. Coverage is provided for personal injury of passengers and third parties as well as for property damage to them. It is legally required that such cover is also effective in case of an act of terrorism or sabotage. The minimum Sum Insured is defined in various regulations and internationally harmonised. These minima are mostly not sufficient to cover your real liability risk.

If you want to protect your assets, Hull Insurance is the way to go. The purpose of this coverage is to protect you from the financial consequences of a loss of or damage to your aircraft. Financial institutions such as a bank or leasing company require hull insurance as security for loans or to cover their assets under a leasing agreement.

Standard Hull Insurance does not cover malicious damages or sabotage to your aircraft. You are free to cover this by Hull War Insurance that grants coverage for strikes, riots, civil commotions, malicious acts, acts of sabotage, terrorism and much more.

In addition, we recommend to you an additional Personal Accident Insurance to cover the pilots and crew members, as they standard wise are not covered by the Liability Insurance of the aircraft. Such coverage is also available for passengers ensuring fast and sufficient settlement keeping you able to respond immediately and to maintain your good reputation.

Please contact us in order to assess together your needs and provide you with a tailor-made solution which fully fits your needs.